NEW VIDEO: SIMPLE AND EVERYDAY MAKE-UP TUTORIAL

This is a collaboration with my good big sister on youtube Ate Ivy Manipula. So here's my take for a simple and everyday make up that students can wear. 

I used light products on my face because as you guys haven't noticed, its getting humid-er (is that even a word) here on the Philippines and for me, putting too much products is equals to too much oil in the face which I think causes for pimples to occur ( I'm not sure, I'm not pro! *lols*) Anyways, enjoy watching my video! <3

I hope you guys enjoyed the extended vacation but I also do hope that everyone's safe in their respective homes. I enjoyed mine. :) 'til next time! :*

- mhow <3

Share:

0 comments

All blog post and pictures are owned by the blogger- Mhow unless otherwise stated. Powered by Blogger.