Anxiety Lane

I can't really remember when was the last time I updated this blog. I'm sorry! I was so effin' busy with my school stuff that I really can't imagine that I'll encounter. Look at my kilos of eyebags! *rolf* I know, I know, I look like a monster but soon enough, finals will be over and I'll regain sleep *hayss* 
This shoot was to help my friend, Delano on his project on photography. It was a 5 minute shoot and I am so happy that he was able to give me some of  his shots and he edited it. *hulog ka ng universe*

I've been loving this kind of look. Harem pants and plain v-neck shirts are one of the comfortable things I like to wear to school. It's like closest to your pajama-like feeling while you stay fashionable. I also like to partner it with plain shirts because plain goes with everything. Haven't you notice that I now loving floral outfits? Yes, yes. I know. It's my kind of thing. 


What I'm wearing: 
Harem pants: opshopclothes on instagram

Visit their online shop for faster transaction. 

My review for this shop is 10 out of 10. I really love how approachable the owner of this shop. Opshopclothes sells preloved and brand new clothes at their 100% quality at their lowest prices.  I love their variety of their items on their site and let's talk about their fast transaction. Kudos to this shop and more power. 


Share:

0 comments

All blog post and pictures are owned by the blogger- Mhow unless otherwise stated. Powered by Blogger.