QUICK UPDATE

Hello guys, you know I haven't post any blog this past few weeks. So I just want to update you with tons of stuff. :(
1. I['m currently not studying because my parents hate me. So I decided to work in a call center somewhere in Commonwealth well, I'm really enjoying the fact that I'm surrounded with crazy people.
2. Mico on the other hand, continues to study and we decided to work out our relationship despite the fact that we might not see each other often as much as we wanted to. We're down to our 21ST MONTH though. I'm happy and so lucky to have him.
3. I won't be posting any videos on my youtube anytime soon because my dad removed and hid my modem somewhere which I didn't know. I don't know what's with them. I think they want me to suffer. Well, I don't really care as much as I'm concern.
4. On the other hand, I'm freaking wanting to move out anytime soon hopefully sometime in November. Hopefully.

So yeah, I'll keep you guys posted. :) Thank you so much for the love and support! Especially to my boyfriend. <3 you know exactly how to make me smile. Iloveyousomuch! :****

Share:

0 comments

All blog post and pictures are owned by the blogger- Mhow unless otherwise stated. Powered by Blogger.