Simple make-up look for everyday


Well, guys, I know I know it's really hard for us to get up early in the morning, or night to fix yourself to be a bit and more appropriate when you're going to school or office. 

I created this make-up look to help everyone of who is kind of lazy in doing make-up.


I really like this natural but with make-up look. I love to mix matte brown with champagne color in my eyes. I don't recommend cat eyes though because I wanted to achieve the more easy look. But it's your choice. 



Eyebrows are everything. Fleek to it's finest. Well, not really. I don't know. *ha ha*

If you would like to see how I achieved this look, please do check out my video on my youtube channel video below



Please do give a video a big thumbs up and subscribe to my channel and please do give it a big thumbs up.

Let me hear your thoughts people! xoxo


Share:

0 comments

All blog post and pictures are owned by the blogger- Mhow unless otherwise stated. Powered by Blogger.