SOON: MAKEUP TUTORIAL

It's really nice because I filmed a couple of videos today since it's my day off, I really wanted to make my day really productive. So I decided to clean the house and organize a bunch of stuff here in my apartment because a house without drawers will make you cray-cray!

I got really bored because I don't have a television here in my apartment and my internet connection is driving me crazy! Like it really fast when my boyfriend is playing Dota2 but when I got the chance to surf, the connection was just too low! Like I really don't know what to do.

So instead of being sad and frustrated, I decided to make video tutorial instead.

I'm still thinking of a good title for this one...

And this is gonna be my everyday makeup tutorial..

I'm really excited to edit this one and make voice overs but I have to take it one by one. Well, I hope you guys stay tuned for my future upcoming videos. and please do subscribe in my channel, links are above. xoxo

Share:

0 comments

All blog post and pictures are owned by the blogger- Mhow unless otherwise stated. Powered by Blogger.