UPDATE UPDATE

It's been how many weeks since I posted a blog? It feels like for-ever lalala ~ well, to tell you honestly, my mind has been in a roller coaster ride for the past few weeks. Why? I'll try my best to make it brief for you guys.


  • I got accepted in another BPO company in Cainta. I know, I'm living in Commonwealth but I have been planning to move in Masinag for a very long time so that's why I decided to apply there so it'll be near. Downside? Since I'm still living in Commonwealth, it's pretty hard for me to travel- allotted 2 hours per shift man! I know we're on the same page. 
  • I don't have a stable internet, that's why I can't post a video on my youtube page. For some reason, my internet is really fast at DOTA2 but for browsing- you might want to cry with me. Lols
  • I don't feel like wearing a lot of makeup lately. IDK but I just like to fix my brows then put some blush then lipstick then I'm good to go. 
Well I do hope I'll regain my inspiration soon. I need to be fully committed to this. Lol!


bye.

Tags:

Share:

0 comments

All blog post and pictures are owned by the blogger- Mhow unless otherwise stated. Powered by Blogger.