My Current Favorites of 2015

If you haven't noticed I don't have a current favorites or what-so-ever. I know, I know. I really use a lot of products in my face so if I will do a monthly favorites, you will see the same stuff over and over again. So I had this idea to just compile my current faves into one post. Clever huh? *winks*

To start of the list, I will be sharing my most favorite moisturizer in the whole wide world.


I don't actually know what this is actually called but this is from Nivea, I've seen these in drugstores but I am not actually sure if they have as big as this- 250 ml, I only see thinner ones and small ones on the market. Please let me know if you happened to have and bought something as big as this. 

Well, my dad gave me this because I have a bad habit of moisturizing my skin. My dad gave me this when he got home from abroad. It smells really nice and it does a really great job in moisturizing my skin.

Second on the list is Evian Facial Spray, this is my holy grail! I bought this from Duty Free for about rought $5-$6 I'm not really sure, it's been a while when I bought this and I fell inlove with this, this really helped me hydrate my face especially this cold season (even though its not really snowing or whatevs) it helped me to hydrate my face especially whenever I have makeup on. 


I've been looking for the perfect facial care for me. I'm having a bad facial breakout and when I found this, I'm really blown away by this. This just helped me clear my face. Oh btw, I bought this with Evian at Duty Free for around $5-$6. If I'm actually right, St. Ives cost roughtly 150-200 php in drugstores,its quite cheap


I've always wanted a Dry Shampoo ever since I started watching youtube. So when I'm at Duty Free, I've been eyeing at Batiste but I couldn't find any, I don't know why, so when I found out Tresemme, I wanted to try this one out and this really blew me away. I bought this for $5-$6.


Let's go with the basics, I've been loving this Baby Cologne for almost a year and the fact that this is very cheap is the cherry on top. 


What I really love about this is because the scent is really clean and not too floral actually I don't think there's a floral scent in here. I smell like a baby whenever I wear this. *lols*


Even bilena lip and cheek tint will always be my bestfriend in getting ready. Its a really self explanatory. I just top it off with a powder and I'm good to go plus it's really affordable and the fact that you can actually purchase it in any drugstores. What more?

If I wanted some fab makeup for some reason, I switch my Tint into a HD Blush from Elf, I actually don't know how much is this because this was given to me by a subscriber back when I'm doing vlogs.


I just really love the shade


It does look so heavy but trust me it looks all natural when you blend. I just also love the fact that I only use fingers whenever I use this, even the EB lip and cheek tint. It's just absolutely amazing. 

Two pencil favorites for you guys from Nichido.For me, they make the most amazing pencils. One of my most favorite lip liner is named Rosetta, it's really goes with pinks and nudes. Second is a brow pencil, actually I'm not sure if it's meant for your brows but it works anyways. I really like their chestnut shade though but this works for me so I'm good! 


Left: Rosetta Right: Dark Brown

NYC Lipbalms won my faves this year. I just love the scent and the fact that it is not tinted or whatever, I also love how they moisturize my lips and oh the scents or shades are Big Apple Red and Apple Plum Pie


Nichido was actually my favorite lipstick ever! I just really love their matte lipsticks and Love Spell was my absolutely favorite, whenever I have meetings or special occasions, I always use this and I'm not to mention,this works well with kayumanggi women and the fact that if doesn't makes my teeth look yellow. 


I've been using Eskinol since I was in highschool, It really helped me a lot to clear out my acne, I've been having acne breakouts especially when I'm stressed. When I used this, this really helped me alot so might as well share it with you guys. 


I know we don't have the same results but I just wanted to share with you how I clear out my acne and hopefully help you. 

So there you go guys, these are my current favorites. Everything included in my video is quite cheap (just not sure with the Evian and Tresemme) being beautiful doesn't actually require you to spend a lot of money because being beautiful is all about feeling it, when you feel it, it will come out naturally. 

Share your thoughts loves! Have a Merry Christmas!





Share:

0 comments

All blog post and pictures are owned by the blogger- Mhow unless otherwise stated. Powered by Blogger.