#YouBlogYou Volume 1

Okay, I really have a bad habit of not posting my blogs online. I'm sorry okay! T^T I'm trying my best! It's just that I'm so busy and I am really having a hard time to focus since the schedule of my work is at night so I tend to forget things that I should be doing. *sighs*

Anyways! I apologize in advance. Louise, the author, I'm sorry, forgive me. I promise I'll follow the rules next week.



QUESTIONS:

1.What inspired you to blog?

I am bullied when I was in Second year high school, I not good in making friends, I used to cut myself and was addicted to piercing basically anything that hurts me- I'm good with that. I surpass everything when I found out blogging- I found online friends and that makes me comfortable and happy.

2. When did you start blogging?

I started blogging back 2008 using tumblr. When my ex-boyfriend and I broke up, I decided to delete my blog because it's hard to forget 2 years, right? It's my way to help me move on. Anyways, I went back to blogging, still in tumblr back 2011 or 2012? I cannot actually remember but decided to leave 2014- after having a good amount of lovely friends there but since I missed writing so much, I decided to write again but here in blogger last 2015.

3. What's topic you enjoy blogging the most?

Love and Relationship will always be the number 1 in my list but I really don't practice it anymore for some reason and I'm trying my best to enjoy writing about lifestyle and makeup.

4. How long does it usually take you to finish a blog post?

It really depend when I'm in the mood, usually it'll only take around 30 mins to finish a blog but when I'm trying to write a PR (press release) post, it usually takes around 1 day because I really personalize it because I just don't want to "copy-paste"

5. If you were to name three (3) goals you want your blog to achieve next year, what would it be?

  • Have a specific time table when to blog, be more passionate and more focused in my first love
  • Reach 50,000 views. HOPEFULLY
  • Have sponsorship and collaborations
6. Does your family know about your blogging career? Why or why not?

Yes they do, but I'm not really sure if they actually read this blog. I'm not sure though. We're super close and tight-knit family since I'm an only child, so of course, they know. 

7. Which blog/blogger inspires you the most?

I'm not reading a lot lately but what really interest me and inspires me right now is all about organizing stuff, and decorating your planner. Literally, anything DIY and crafty

8. What is the greatest achievement your blog has received?

Well, reaching 2k views. YAS!

9. What is your best viewed post? Share it with us by providing a hyperlink and a short description about it. 

Well, I made a review about a newly opened online shop and well, it reached around 100+ views. Here's the link

10. If you were to give three (3) advises for newbie bloggers, what would it be?
  • Be fearless. Write whatever you want
  • Don't worry about your viewers. It will soon follow.
  • Enjoy- as long as you're happy, everything will follow.

11. If you were to give out three (3) advises for yourself as a blogger, what would it be?


  • Keep a time table- please Mhow, I'm begging you to keep track and be organized.
  • Write more, enjoy writing- make this as your therapy. Again.
  • Be happy.
Please do check the author's take on this wonderful series-link here




Share:

2 comments

  1. Hi, Mhow! I'm glad that you found online friends through blogging. I also got bullied when I was in grade school. Good thing is that "WE ARE NOT EVERYONE'S ORDINARY GIRL!" Haha! I admire you for being strong.

    Stay happy and blessed!
    By the way, let me invite you to be my guest blogger!
    If you're interested, you may check the details here:
    http://cesspiano.blogspot.com/2015/12/wanted-guest-bloggers.html

    Best Regards,
    Cess

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Cess, thank you so much for this! I really appreciate it. I'm glad to be your guest blogger. :* thanks!!!

      Delete

All blog post and pictures are owned by the blogger- Mhow unless otherwise stated. Powered by Blogger.