5 things that your kikay kit should have



Ahh, kikay kit is one of the most important thing that my bag should have- I honestly could not leave without my kikay kit. I know that young ladies out there especially teenagers should have kikay kits with them especially whenever they have PE classes or anything that will require them strenuous activities. Here are some of my top 5 things that your kikay kit should have:

1. Face Powder/ Baby Powder

This is one of the most important thing that you should have in your bag, to keep your oil controlled so that you will not have massive aliens in your face (if you know what I mean) I keep 2 products with me, I pressed powder and 1 baby powder. I love using pressed powder for sudden touch ups in your room, I use this whenever the place I'll be going is cool and free of sun. 

Baby powder on the other hand, I use this in my body and sometimes in my face whenever I go out directly in the sun. This is mah baby since highschool up until now, I'm using this to freshen up my body to control my smell- you know. Para di maasim. HAHAHAHA!

2. Lip and Cheek Tint

Lip and cheek tint should be a must in every girl's kikay kit because first of all, lipsticks is not necessary specially when you're in highschool, a little color to your cheeks and to your lips is fine. Well, if you're a college girl, lipsticks are acceptable but not a must. It's really nice to be simple and show your natural beauty.

3. Lipbalm

It's really humid here in the Philippines, don't you think? Aside from our skin, the second must love part of our body is lips. Lips is one of the most important feature in our face because it'll carry the way we look, from how we smile and from how we wear and what color we wear our lipsticks. Right? Lipbalms is a must to keep our lips hydrated and soft through-out the day. 

4. Mascara

This is one of my most favorite makeup product of all time. Even though I don't wear mascaras often, it's like whenever I wear mascara, it's like I'm a whole new person. I know we all have days that we all look like zombies. This is one of the best life saver- ever. 

5. Brow pencil and Spoolie Brush

I know they're 2 things but let's consider them as one because you cannot blend your brow pencil without a spoolie brush or any kind of brow brush right?! So yeah, I recommend this whenever you need sudden touch-ups specially when your eyebrows are falling.


Share:

0 comments

All blog post and pictures are owned by the blogger- Mhow unless otherwise stated. Powered by Blogger.