Happy Birthday Lovie! ♡

Today marks another year of your existence and I'm so glad to be a part of your life and I'm really blessed that you chose me to spend this moments with you.

When I first saw you, it was not love because you're so annoying and arrogant, but who would have thought that I'll end up waking up everyday with you by my side? Well, I guess, God wrote our story different- way far different from friends turned into lovers type of shitty cliche stories. 

(First ever picture together. Eww mukha tayong fetus!)

I remember one time you told me "Di ko man maipakita sa'yo kung gano kita kamahal, pero alalahanin mo, sa tuwing kasama mo ko, never kang umuwi ng hindi ngumingiti" those are the things that runs through my mind every single day that pass by. You're not showy but I know that you do love me, that you do adore me every single day. Kahit lagi mo ko inaasar. I'm just really thankful and blessed to have the most amazing man in my life. I'm just overwhelmed with so much happiness that you've brought when you came into my life. 


Yung akala ko hindi na ko makakapagmahal ng sobra, you know every single bit of my story. You know I've been hurt- alot and I've cried- a river. But still, you accepted me for what I am, my past and flaws, you accepted me and loved me unconditionally. Narealize ko after all these year, sobrang mahal mo pala ako na mas mahal mo ko kesa mas mahal kita.

There were so many things happened that tested our relationship. We fought, we broke up (mga 1 day), we cy and we laugh. I guess, every person has its own way how to carry and take their relationship. Like us, I'm the immature ones- yung kapag nagaaway tayo, para tayoong nasa teleserye but you, O-M-G. You're so flawless, you know how to handle me well. Yuung tatahimik lang kapag nagrarage ako, kahit bwisit na. Yung sisilip sa terrace para makita kung pauwi na ko- utot mo, wag mo ideny, nakita kita! inaantay mo ko :) 


What I really like about us is- I can be whoever I want to be. This is the kind of relationship that doesn't require much effort, yung magpapaganda pa para mapansin lalo. Well, the thing is, I really don't care if I don't shower the entire day or if I have a bad ass smelly fart because I know at the end of the day, you'll still hug and kiss me. That's how comfortable I am to be your girlfriend and I know you can go for days without showering kasi alam ko aakapin pa rin kita sa gabi. =)))

I'm just so thankful that you're born in this world and I'm so happy that we're destined for each other. You're the love of my life and I just don't know what to do without you. Thank you for giving me the opportunity to love and take care of you every single day of our lives together. We may not have all material things and even if living together was quite hard, I just want to let you know that I will never give up on you- on us because at the end of this day, I'll still chose you through it all because you're worth it. Happy Birthday Love!

Share:

0 comments

All blog post and pictures are owned by the blogger- Mhow unless otherwise stated. Powered by Blogger.