Prequel to #BeforeIDo: What I am to you

Photo credits: Aceron Studios

Before I do really got me hooked so when she pm-ed us about the prequel, I can't help but share this with you guys. Even though I'm late but it's better to be late than never (yes Mhow, excuses) so if you want to know how good the first book is, I have a review- here

What am I to you is first seen at Bookbed and will be updating episodes every Tuesdays or Thursdays evening which is really amazing and bitin at the same time but it's okay it's like there's something to look up to each week. 


Overview

Kit Castille didn't want to be one of the girls who worshiped Matthew Rondillo in college. She doesn't want to be one of the girls in his little black book now. But she gave her heart to Matthew all those years ago. Driven by revenge, she's on a mission to get it back. 

Six years after college, they meet again. But what if you find out that the guy who once broke your heart isn't the same anymore? Today, when it's finally you have all the power - all the shards and can cut him - you still make the same mistakes over and over again. 

"What Am I To You" is the prequel to Before I Do. 

Before there was Kit's super successful fiancé Johnny; before there was the easy-go-lucky Will; and even before she became the 'Queen Bitch' that many people loved to hate, she was once just like all of us- naïve hopeful and hopelessly in love.

Stay tuned for my review of this book. I'm sure you'll love this more that I did.


Share:

0 comments

All blog post and pictures are owned by the blogger- Mhow unless otherwise stated. Powered by Blogger.