MIA

Sorry for being MIA for a very long time (both in my youtube and here) I just had some things that I have to deal with, privately so I decided to lilo for my social media post. Well, basically on my blog. To tell you guys honestly, I lost my passion in writing and in what I do. It's been a while since I last posted a beauty blog and made a video on my youtube, but no need to worry no more. I can finally say that I'm back. I'll be making a separate post on why on Earth did I lilo in my youtube and blog but its not any time soon.

I lined a couple of blog ideas for you guys and I'm so excited. I'm also practicing make-up, alot so I can make tutorials again. I'm thrilled and getting okay guys.

Please stay tune for my upcoming haul and tryons and also, I'm making a review about an app.

Thank you so much for all your support guys!

xoxo,
Mhow

Share:

0 comments

All blog post and pictures are owned by the blogger- Mhow unless otherwise stated. Powered by Blogger.