FULL REVIEW: Eyebrow Pencil and Eyebrow Mascara from Daiso

It’s been a while since I posted a review for you guys. You know how much I’ve been really eyeing on a good eyebrow product that will suit my needs: long lasting, eyebrows that look presentable and matches my hair color and the most important thing: budget friendly. A lot of my friends keep telling me to buy colourpop, loreal, Maybelline this and that but I don’t want to go to higher products if I haven’t tried almost all of the affordable drugstore makeups.

I have an officemate whose eyebrows are always ON-FLEEK I asked her what product she's using, she told me its from daiso. So I immediately purchased one and here I will going to do a review how the product worked on my face.

I thought that there is only one eyebrow product but I was surprised that there are a lot of eyebrow products available and there's even an eyebrow mascara.


Both of the items are 88 pesos each and I got the shade 'black' for eyebrow pencil and 'clear' for my eyebrow mascara. I bought those from Daiso at Robinson's Metro East. To my surprise, there are alot of products to choose from. Daiso has it, from bb creams down to hair mascaras. It's really amazing because I love Japan make-ups so my plan is trying to review atleast one of each.

The packaging of the eyebrow pencil looks okay in my own personal opinion, it doesn't really looked classy nor trashy, it was on the middle. It was made of plastic but what I really liked is the spooley, it's really well-made, not to hard nor soft in my eyebrows.

Note: I forgot to take picture of alot of things but I will tackle it all here, on my blog. 

The first thing that I did was swatch it at the back of my hand, this first thing that happened was it broke, I' not pissed at all because first of all, it's only 88 pesos and it's I know the quality is not my cup of tea. Also, it's kind of hard to swatch it, I guess you need to warm it up first before applying. Application wise, it was smooth and I really liked the color, because it's not too dark not to light. 


 Here's what it looks like on my face. It really looked natural on my face.


Next product is this eyebrow gel that I got. It clearly states that the shade that I had was clear.
The first thing that I noticed was the scent. Honestly, this is my first time giving a review about an eyebrow gel and I know that the scent of this was not appropriate. It is quite strong but not too strong, there's a scent but not really bad. It was okay.

I tested the longevity, I put it on at 6PM (yes, I'm gonna sleep with these babies on)


At around 9 PM, here's what it looks like, its not really smudged and I'm still loving it.


At 12 AM and as you can see, some of the product was gone but it was a really good longevity for me (6 hrs) is really good time for 88 pesos.

Here's the before and after:




I'm looking forward to more reviews from this shop. I really love the price. If you have other suggestions, please let me know.

Share:

0 comments

All blog post and pictures are owned by the blogger- Mhow unless otherwise stated. Powered by Blogger.