#LIFE UPDATE











I haven't been very active on my blog especially my youtube channel- it's been a year since I last posted a video. If you're here because of my video well I can finally say that I-AM-BACK-WITH-MY-REGULAR-VIDEOS!! Yeheeey! Hopefully I can be able to post video once or twice the week.

A year just had gone by so fast. I just can't believe that everything happened in just a year. Ugh! Well, let me give you a break down. (Note: I will not specify everything that had happened one by one because of people that might be involved in the story that might complicate things even more.) I'm still having anxiety because of some traumatic experiences that happened to me

As you all guys know that I used to work in a BPO industry. I resigned from my first job as a CSR after a year of service, I was so blessed to be a part of that company that taught me a lot of things especially to be efficient in work and how to properly handle stress (esp. when handling irate customers-- like OMG!) I worked in a company somewhere near Mico's place but there are people who are always checking up on me and see if I'm at the office. Luckily our paths didn't cross. That then became the reason of my termination but still, they appeared as if I didn't reach the quota. After a month I was hired by another company near his place and from then my life became silent- somehow.

You also know that I moved into an apartment where in Mico lived with me. The last apartment that we've been was really amazing because our rent includes the water bill and the electric bill. However, the landlord borrowed 2,500 from us (that was borrowed last May of 2016 but until now we haven't heard anything from them) we already moved out from that apartment and moved back to each other's place.

Some of my closest friends may have known but yeah, I had a baby (like whuuuut!) yes you read it right, Mico and I had a baby last June 2, 2016 he was a healthy baby boy and was the best feeling ever. I never thought that I can nurture a human inside of me, carried it for 9 months and get it out of my vag.

So now that's out of the closet, let me get this straight:


  • Mico and I are not working as of the moment. He continued studying and hopefully will graduate any time soon. 
  • I am also enrolled in a home school program (if you want to know more about it let me know)
  • My baby and I are staying at my mom's place and Mico visits us every now and then. Sometimes, I stay at Mico's house for a week but I always spend most of the time in our house. 
  • If you are asking about the marriage, it won't happen anytime this year or next year. We are planning that if we will get married once we get a degree and have a stable job so we can move out of our parents' house.
That's all for now, if you wanted to know more about my day-to-day life you can follow me on my social media accounts:

snapchat: mhownai
instagram: mhownai_
twitter: rnadong_

I also have a facebook page so you can be updated with all my posts and videos: link here

Share:

0 comments

All blog post and pictures are owned by the blogger- Mhow unless otherwise stated. Powered by Blogger.