Rejuvinate Your Skin in a Week

Skin imperfections are really normal in our face specially to my sisters out there that doesn't have THAT budget like me so let me share with you my ways on how I rejuvinate my skin in a week.

Please excuse my hair. I'm still suffering my Post Partum Hairloss. *rolf* my hair is growing now. Yes!


What causes our pimples and skin imperfections?

Stress

Stress is the number 1 on my list as this causes different things in our body. Ofcourse, when you're stressed out you tend to forget things like washing your face, taking care of yourself or even eating healthy.

Pollution

People working in the field or exposed in the pollution have very dirty skin that tends their skin to produce more oil and as well as they harmful rays of the sun if we are not knowledgeable on how to take care of our skin, our skin will suffer

Habit & Lifestyle

If we are smoking or drinking, our body will suffer without us knowing it. I am guilty that I do not have a skin care routine before and when I try to have one, I am not sticking to my skin care routine. That's why I have bad skin before.


How to rejuvinate your skin in a week?

Drink plenty of water

We all know this trick but some of us don't know the benefits of water. As you urinate, your toxins will be washed out so the more you drink water, more toxins will exit your body

Rub ice on your face

I've learned this technique when I was in highschool when I used to breakout alot. That's why I'm sharing this with you. Rubbing ice on your pimples makes the pimples dry fast and somehow makes your skin tight. It works wonders. Try it before you sleep and as you wake up. It always makes your skin alive and more glowing.

Have a skin care routine

If you are a very busy person and always on the go, please do not remove this on your everyday's to do list. Washing your face removes the dirt on your face throughout the day. Make a habit to wash your face atleast twice a day. As soon as you wake up and before going to bed. Don't forget to tone your face after. On my previous blog, I shared my toner secret that helped my redness fade and lessen my pimples. Check it out here. Id you needed to go out, always put sunscreen before going out. Also don't forget to moisturize your face.

Have a healthy lifestyle

Eat healthy, sleep atleast 8 hours a day or as much as you can. Don't forget to clean your makeup brushes and also don't forget to change your pillow cases atleast a week.

Less is more

Puting alot of products on your face will abuse your skin. So if it is not a requirement for you to put a heavy makeup, don't put over do your makeup or if you will just stay at your house, give your skin a break. Make a habit to atleast let your skin breathe every once in a while.

How about you? How do you rejuvinate your skin? Share your routine on the comments.



Share:

21 comments

  1. Stress is a killer to my skin. Thanks for listing out the rest of the culprits as well!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're always welcome. Stress will always be there, it's part of our lives but it is up to us how we handle our stress. 😌

      Delete
  2. How I wish I have flawless skin.. hmm.. Great sharing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My skin isn't flawless but I'm glad about the drastic change in my skin.

      Delete
  3. I'm so with you on 'less is more'. I realised that my skin will look better when I give them a rest once in awhile. Masking really help too! I've been doing it everyday and i don't know what dry skin means anymore hihihihi

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow! Thank you for sharing. I must go out and buy hydrating mask. Yes, less is more specially now that its getting humid in my country- Philippines. I take summer time as my resting time for my face.

      Delete
  4. Yeah I think it's time for me to foow these steps. My skin is getting dull due to stress.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Drink plenty of water and de-stress. On your instagram pics you don't look stressed at all. Hot momma indeed

      Delete
  5. Hair loss nowadays has haunted many of us due to lifestyle , eating habit and stress. Glad to know more solution for hair loss. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes. I really hate my hair loss but this journey is really memorable. My hairs are now growing even though I didn't do much. I will surely make a blog about that. Thank you!

      Delete
  6. great sharing! Will keep in mind the rubbing ice technique for future breakouts! ^^

    ReplyDelete
  7. The drinking part it so hard. Is drinking tea or chocolate drinks count?

    ReplyDelete
  8. I like your skin, parang wala namang imperfection :) I agree with what all the tips! Eating healthy and drinking lots of water really helps for us to have nice skin. I did the 'rubbing ice on face' when I was in high school, and my classmates would tell me I was wearing blush at school (we're not allowed to wear make up at school)!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nako Mommy Coi, andaming imperfections nyan no! Ikaw ha, binobola mo ko! Hahahahaha. Pero maganda talaga ang pagrub ng ice sa mukha noong dalaga pa ko ganon talaga ginagawa ko eh. Ang lakas maka-natural e no?

      Delete
  9. you definitely look fabulous and I agree... stress is a constant torment to my inner health and skin as well

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for your lovely tips. Its essential to rejuvanate our skin to look flawless all the time

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks for your tips, yeah ice makes our skin looks good too but not too much. Stress is truly makes us ugly AF, and also causes hair loss. I have a friend who got so stressed at school she literally shread.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yess! So don't let stress ruin you and your aura! It's really nice to win over stress. Maintain a positive outlook in life. I also loss my hair when I gave birth and now my hair is growing, it looks ugly it's hard to maintain my baby hairs in place.

      Delete
  12. Thanks for the tips! It is so hard to maintain a routine in our busy life but it will sure help to keep the skin in good condition. Ice for the skin is such a New idea to me

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thanks for the tips. I always feel so stress and it affected my skin.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Very interesting topic, I enjoy reading it. Thanks for the useful information :)

    ReplyDelete

All blog post and pictures are owned by the blogger- Mhow unless otherwise stated. Powered by Blogger.