Hello May (Get Planning With Me)

I am already 4 days behind my regular posting. Sorry! My internet sucks and I just reconnected.

Anywho, I just can't believe that April just comes and gone just like what. I just can't believe how time flies so fast.


As usual, I started my month with yes, PLANNING! I posted my video on my youtube channel. Please check it out. 

I am opt-ing for a summer type of design that's why I went for ice creams and yellows and oranges to match my "summer feels" 


Planner from Lourenth check her account here


Ice cream washi tape roll from crafthappiebyvanj on instagram
Washitape sample from getwashified.ph


Stickers that I have were freebies from different online shops or sometimes, I printed myself. 


What are your plans this May? Mine is to be more productive and be more busy. Let's all have a great month ahead!


Share:

10 comments

  1. used to love all these! they look adorable ~ love it love it! I also want to have these~~

    ReplyDelete
  2. do you keep them for years after using it? last time I have diary books but now not more...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wahh. Good idea. You're so creative! I could use all those stickers that ?I ave so many.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Waa you are so creative! It turns out so cute and fun ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  5. Omg at one point of time i bought so so many washi tape, now you remind me of start using them.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I also wish to have my planner. But I always failed to do it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a way to decorate your planner! Sadly I don't have the time to do this yet...I would be happy by just looking at it :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. You are really creative in decorating your planner. I would love to do something similar but have gotten lazy no thanks to Google Calendar!

    ReplyDelete
  9. kreatifnya awak ni.. rajin pula tu.. suka tengok planner awak yang buat tu..

    ReplyDelete
  10. May is often an exciting month for me as the weather gets warmer and I am starting to plant veggies in my back yard. I also planted a few fruit trees that started to blossom this year. Can wait to harvest the fruits in late summer.

    ReplyDelete

All blog post and pictures are owned by the blogger- Mhow unless otherwise stated. Powered by Blogger.